Learn this ancient form of Chinese medicine from the comfort of your home — on your own time, and your own schedule.
What You Will Learn
Each of the following disciplines is offered as an individual course in itself. External Medicine is included free with the Herbal Medicine training course, and Long Distance Healing is included free with the Wu Wei Qi Gong training course.
• Herbal Medicine (herbal mixtures and preparations). You will learn the medicinal properties of different herbs, how to combine them, and how to use them to treat specific diseases and conditions.
• External Medicine, included w/ Herbal Medicine (powders, creams, and etc.) With your knowledge of the properties of different medicinal herbs, you will learn how to prepare them and create medicinal powders, creams, and more that can treat all kinds of conditions.
• Wu-Way Tai Chi — Dr. Wu will guide you through all the individual Tai Chi movements and forms through high quality and detailed instructional videos. You will cultivate inner peace and calm through the slow movements of Tai Chi.
• Wu-Way Qi Gong — Learn to harness your inner energy for powerful healing purposes. You will learn how develop your Qi, and how to heal yourself and others with this powerful inner energy. Dr. Wu will guide you step by step via video.
• Long Distance Healing — Through the principles and energy you will have developed through your Qi Gong training, you will learn how to transmit your Qi and heal others at a distance. This powerful form of healing is just as effective as in person application.
• Tui Na Acupressure — You will gain a complete knowledge and understanding of the different acupressure points & meridians across the body, and how to apply gentle (or hard) touch to them to alleviate a whole host of conditions, or cure them entirely. Learn how to use the Fengyang TCM Qi Acupressure instant pain elimination technique to relieve knee, neck, shoulder, hip, low back pain and more in 3 seconds only.
• High End Healing Teas & Herbal Infusions — To accompany your knowledge of medicinal herbs & plants, you will learn about different kinds of teas which can be used for healing and how to use them. This includes herbal infusions & teas from the tea tree itself.
Since this course is being taught in a “distance learning” format, you can adapt it to fit your schedule, and your time. You can go at your own pace. The program lasts 3 years – but whether you finish it sooner or later is up to you. The course is being taught in the following manner:
Intructional videos for each topic and lesson
Detailed articles to accompany each lesson
Individualized live video coaching calls with Dr. Wu (via Skype)
Private Facebook group access - Wu Healing Group, to communicate with Dr. Wu directly and to share experiences with the other students (this will be one of your biggest assests)
How the Course Is Being Taught
The course is being taught very simply. The plan is as follows:
Students will be separated into groups of 10 called “learning cohorts”
Dr. Wu will provide each cohort with, for example, a specific herbal formula
You will take that formula and apply it to 10 family members and friends, including yourself.
As you practice what you learn, you will record your observations and put together miniature “case studies” for each person you treat.
When you are finished, Dr. Wu will review your case studies, and pass you to the next lesson.
There is no “grading” system for the Wu Wei Tai Chi + Qi Gong training courses, due to the “free flow” nature of those arts.
If you wish, you can combine courses and take more than one at the same time. Again, you can go at your own pace. You are not restricted to taking only one course, though. Each training course comes with the same benefits, whether combined or separate:
1. Access to all online training resources (instructional videos, articles, etc.). 2. Step by step, hand in hand instruction through each lesson and topic. 3. Private Facebook group access-Wu Healing Group $45 monthy membership fee, where you can talk directly with Dr. Wu and all the other students (this is a major asset). 4. Live group coaching calls — Q&A sessions and personalized instruction.