Hashimoto's Disease Patient Testimonial

Dr. Wu: What's your name?

 你叫什么名字?

Karen: Karen.

 卡伦

Dr. Wu: Okay tell me your story. How you got better for the Hashimoto.

 好的,告诉我你的故事。你的桥本氏甲状腺炎是如何好的?

Karen: Okay. So I came back on an airplane, and got very very sick.

好的。我有一次坐飞机回来后,就病得很重。

I had a terrible sinus infection.

 我得了很严重的鼻窦感染。

And I went to the doctor and I took some antibiotics.

我去看了医生,服用了一些抗生素。

And it stopped for a minute.

 结果很短暂的好了一会儿。

Then it came back worse with a vengeance.

然后症状复发,变得更加糟糕。

So we got a second round.

 所以我又服了第二轮抗生素。

And during that process my face blew up; I had bulges all over my face.

 在那个过程中,我的脸肿胀的厉害; 脸上到处都是凸包。

I had a really important engagement. I had a high school reunion.

 我有一个非常重要的聚会,高中同学团聚会。

I did not want everyone to see me with bulges on my face.

 我不希望大家看到我脸上都是凸包。 

So we went to a ear nose and throat doctor.

 所以我去看了耳鼻喉专科医生。

And he gave me all these horrible medications that are stronger, and antibiotics third round.

 他给了我一些可怕的药性更强的药物,和第三轮的抗生素。

I was so scared of taking these things because every time I took it, when I stopped it got worse.

 我非常害怕服用这些东西,因为每次我服用它,当我停药时,情况会变得更糟。

At that point my friend Donna told me, “Come see Dr. Wu.”

 这时,我的朋友唐娜告诉我,“来看吴医生吧。”

And I came and he gave me an herbal mix.

 我看了吴医生,他给了我中药。

I took it for one night.

 我只在晚上服用了一次。 

The next day was the first day I had a relief from a headache, from my sinus problems, everything cleared up.

 第二天是我没有头痛的第一天,我的鼻窦问题,一切问题都好了。

I took it for a weekend, maybe four days.

 我服用了一个周末,也许四天的时间。

And went back to the doctor, took a blood test.

 然后回去看医生,做了验血。

No more Hashimoto’s!

我的桥本氏甲状腺炎治愈了!

Dr. Wu: Congratulations!

恭喜!

Karen: Thank you!

谢谢!

Dr. Wu: Just let go, that's it.

 放下,就是这么简单。

Karen: It is amazing!

太神奇了!

Thank you, Dr. Wu.

谢谢你,吴医生。

Dr. Wu: You are welcome!

别客气!